Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Pyramid schemes are illegal! I'm not a con artist of any type....You
really shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about.

I'd like to restate that I'm not running a pyramid scheme, nor am I a
con artist. My ad does not state that I am looking to sign anyone up
as an agent. Nor do I load anyone up with samples and products. Just
as in any business, if run properly, you will make a profit.
I'm not sure how recently you've been in the market for skin care and
make-up products, however, I feel that Mary Kay products are more
reasonably priced than our competitors. Ever hear of Estee Lauder or
Clinique?? Would you call either of those companies con artists or
schemers? I think not.