Posted to talk.environment,soc.culture.palestine,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,talk.politics.guns

Default Christians, ALERT: Monsanto is Perverting, Poisoning, Terrorizing EARTH?

On Aug 17, 8:33*pm, Benj wrote:
On Aug 17, 3:37*pm, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Hybrid seed is usually sterile or at minimum throws back to some more
primitive form. Hence to grow hybrid plants you have to buy hybrid
seed (Seed from plants that have been "racially mixed". *These days
that is a moot point. There ARE no hybrid corn seeds anymore it is
estimated that ALL corn grown today is genetically modified. You
simply cannot buy any corn that is not. It is said that only the
doomsday seed is the last remaining non-genetically modified corn
left.

Pioneer sells non gmo seed corn. Pioneer is a big, Big,
outfit.
From their site: http://tinyurl.com/2f3l44l
Non gmo soybeans too, incidentally.
Ohio State must've been doing yield tests on some varieties.
This page shows the
GMO traits if any. Several hybrids there are non GMO.
Cargill is selling non GMO corn to its customers. A bit he
http://tinyurl.com/2edeodm
One of the approved varieties on their list comes from Monsanto.
Pioneer and Monsanto (Asgrow and Dekalb seeds) have seed
processing plants in my area. I see a lot of seed corn fields. They
plant 20 or 30 isolation rows around the field boundaries. They
plant the corn to be harvested for seed inside the isolation rows.
I guess the procedures for isolating non GMO corn are much the same
as used for seed corn. A bit he
http://tinyurl.com/2fhomtp
Posted to talk.environment,soc.culture.palestine,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday,talk.politics.guns

* * * *From their site: *http://tinyurl.com/2f3l44l
* * Non gmo soybeans too, incidentally.
* * Ohio State must've been doing yield tests on some varieties.
This page shows the
GMO traits if any. * Several hybrids there are non GMO.
* *Cargill is selling non GMO corn to its customers. * A bit hehttp://tinyurl.com/2edeodm
* One of the approved varieties on their list comes from Monsanto.
* * Pioneer and Monsanto (Asgrow and Dekalb seeds) have seed
processing plants in my area. *I see a lot of seed corn fields. * They
plant 20 or 30 isolation rows around the field boundaries. * They
plant the corn to be harvested for seed inside the isolation rows.
* *I guess the procedures for isolating non GMO corn are much the same
as used for seed corn. * A bit hehttp://tinyurl.com/2fhomtp

Darn. I forgot to include the url for the Ohio State reference I
made earlier.
http://tinyurl.com/2g8ey6n