Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default MONSANTO counter-timer 100C manual desired..

I have just repaired the front end of an old Nixie tube
Mansanto counter for a friend.. He is asking for the manual
that might display the simple circuit lay out for the next time
he blows it up..I have to admit, I think it would have been
easier for me also if I had at least the schematic

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Looking for one myself. Free PDF preferred but if I have to pay a small amount so be it.

Please post any leads here thanks
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 01/10/2017 01:57, wrote:
Looking for one myself. Free PDF preferred but if I have to pay a small amount so be it.

Please post any leads here thanks

Have you misread an inventory label as a maker's label?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 7:57:55 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Looking for one myself. Free PDF preferred but if I have to pay a small amount so be it.

Please post any leads here thanks

Place your inquiry over on the google neonixie-l group. Someone there will have it.

Terry

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The same schematic is available on BAMA for free.

Terry