Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Manual for Black & Decker 'GrassHogXP' string trimmer.

I'm hoping to find a .pdf manual for my Black & Decker 'GrassHogXP'
string trimmer that I can download.

My searches so have not got me what I need and I'm hoping that you may
be able to point me in the right direction.

TIA.

Lewis.

*****
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

I'm hoping to find a .pdf manual for my Black & Decker 'GrassHogXP'
string trimmer that I can download.

My searches so have not got me what I need and I'm hoping that you may
be able to point me in the right direction.

TIA.

Lewis.

*****

Try this:

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/docu...-00,GH1000.pdf

There are several versions of model GH1000, so if that's not yours, go
the following search page and enter "GH1000" in the "Search by Model"
box and scan through the results for yours:

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/servicenet_home.aspx
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/docu...uction%20Manua...

There are several versions of model GH1000, so if that's not yours, go
the following search page and enter "GH1000" in the "Search by Model"
box and scan through the results for yours:

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/servicenet_home.aspx

The first link was perfect.

Thanks, I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards.