Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I want all Concrete Doors

I'm a fugative and wanted by the police, CIA and FBI. They are going
to try to get in my house real soon. When they use their shoulder, I
want them to break their shoulders.

I want to make 16 inch thick solid concrete doors with rebar and
concrete reinforced wire panels. THe door will also be covered with
bullet proof steel. Making the door is not a problem, it's how to
attach the hinges and where to buy a doorknob that will go thru that
thickness. Besides the doorknob there will be several 8 inch steel
I-beams that raise up from the floor by hydraulic cylinders and all
the walls will be covered with bullet proof lead and steel plating.
All windows will be covered with the same. There will be no
electrical service because outlets are places where bullets can enter,
so I wont be able to install a doorbell, and I wont hear them knocking
on that thick door, so I still have to come up with a method to make a
"someone at the door" notifier. I want to know when the cops come so
I can open fire at them with the several concealed automatic guns
molded into the concrete door and fired by remote control.

--------
WARNING: **** me off and you die......
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 27, 4:58*am, wrote:
[...]

You don't need concrete doors. Here is what you need:

http://www.nokey.com/orfoxstflmop.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 27, 6:58*am, wrote:
[...]

Won't they just lay siege and starve you out?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 27, 9:24*am, Tegger wrote:
wrote in news:m1it46pfkaemeljhgsl72t59669ufurbe8@
4ax.com:

I'm a fugative and wanted by the police, CIA and FBI. *They are going
to try to get in my house real soon. *When they use their shoulder, I
want them to break their shoulders. *

I want to make 16 inch thick solid concrete doors

snip

What if they go in through the window?

--
Tegger

Or down through the roof?

Joe

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 27, 9:24*am, Tegger wrote:
wrote in news:m1it46pfkaemeljhgsl72t59669ufurbe8@
4ax.com:

I'm a fugative and wanted by the police, CIA and FBI. *They are going
to try to get in my house real soon. *When they use their shoulder, I
want them to break their shoulders. *

I want to make 16 inch thick solid concrete doors

snip

What if they go in through the window?

Transparent aluminum.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've daydreamed about pouring a large disc of concrete that could be
stood upright and rolled back and forth with a hydraulic piston.

That would make a nice door, but it'd be hell on the cat's tail.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 27, 6:58*am, wrote:
[...]

Obama will just get Janet Reno after you, a couple of shells from an
M1 Abrams point blank at your door, you'll hear her knocking, Waco II.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 27, 7:58*am, wrote:
[...] *There will be no
electrical service because outlets are places where bullets can enter

Oh oh, now you've run afoul of the electrical inspectors, and those
guys can REALLY screw with you...

Chip C
Toronto

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 28, 8:54*pm, Sum Guy wrote:
wrote:
I want to make 16 inch thick solid concrete doors with rebar and
concrete reinforced wire panels.

I know this was basically a joke-post, but consider this:

Some municipalities have passed bylaws that make it illegal to perform
such reinforcements to your house.

These bylaws originated because this is exactly what motorcycle biker
gangs do when they buy a house and turn it into a gang club-house.

There are also laws preventing civillians from either buying or wearing
bullet-proof vests in public.

"These bylaws originated because this is exactly what motorcycle
biker gangs do when they buy a house and turn it into a gang club-
house. "

My friend's motorcycle *club* handled it a little differently.

They bought a beat up house at the end of a dead-end street in a very
run-down part of the city. Besides their club house, there were 2
crack houses, a house that some drug dealers lived in and 2 houses
occupied by 2 very scared old ladies.

They started riding their bikes up and down the street at dawn,
basically taking over the street.

Whenever a crackhead tried to get to the crack house, they harassed
them and stopped them from going in.

There were a couple of cops in the club who parked around the corner
in their police car as other guys rode their bikes across the "lawns"
of the drug dealers. When the drug dealers sent their pit bulls out
after the bikers, the cops pulled up and shot the dogs.

It only took a couple of weeks and the drug dealers were gone, the
crack houses were boarded up and the 2 old ladies were bringing food
to the guys as they were fixing up their club house.

When they have their weekend parties, they block off the street, the
old ladies have friends and family over and nobody bothers the crazy
white guys hanging out in the ghetto.

Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:

My friend's motorcycle *club* handled it a little differently.

They bought a beat up house at the end of a dead-end street ...

They started riding their bikes up and down the street at dawn ...

When they have their weekend parties ...

What exactly do your friend's do for a living?

Besides riding motorcycles up and down the street and having parties?

How exactly to they sell their drugs if they're running all the dealers
and hookers out of town?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 29, 12:31*am, Sum Guy wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
My friend's motorcycle *club* handled it a little differently.

They bought a beat up house at the end of a dead-end street ...

They started riding their bikes up and down the street at dawn ...

When they have their weekend parties ...

What exactly do your friend's do for a living?

Besides riding motorcycles up and down the street and having parties?

How exactly to they sell their drugs if they're running all the dealers
and hookers out of town?

"What exactly do your friend's do for a living?"

Construction workers, including high-steel workers and high crane
operators, cops, an auto-dealer owner, a salvage yard and bar owner, a
safety officer at a manufacturing plant, etc. I guess I'd call them
well-off blue-collar. Hard workers and hard partiers. Just about every
member of the club is a family man with a nice home in the suburbs.

They are also the kind of guys who you would want backing you up when
things get tough. They've been there for me and it worked out quite
nicely. Shirt-off-their-back kind of guys, but you probably don't want
to get on their bad side.