Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default I want all Concrete Doors

On 7/27/2010 6:58 AM, wrote:
I'm a fugative and wanted by the police, CIA and FBI. They are going
to try to get in my house real soon. When they use their shoulder, I
want them to break their shoulders.

I want to make 16 inch thick solid concrete doors with rebar and
concrete reinforced wire panels. THe door will also be covered with
bullet proof steel. Making the door is not a problem, it's how to
attach the hinges and where to buy a doorknob that will go thru that
thickness. Besides the doorknob there will be several 8 inch steel
I-beams that raise up from the floor by hydraulic cylinders and all
the walls will be covered with bullet proof lead and steel plating.
All windows will be covered with the same. There will be no
electrical service because outlets are places where bullets can enter,
so I wont be able to install a doorbell, and I wont hear them knocking
on that thick door, so I still have to come up with a method to make a
"someone at the door" notifier. I want to know when the cops come so
I can open fire at them with the several concealed automatic guns
molded into the concrete door and fired by remote control.

--------
WARNING: **** me off and you die......

lighten up francis...

--