Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair

Default Who installs shower grab bars and shower seats

An elderly friend is in the hospital and has asked me to find someone (she
prefers a business over a handyman) who can come to her condo and give her
an estimate for installing a shower grab bar and a fold-down shower seat.

I'm not sure where to start ... for example, what kind of business does this
kind of work?

Location: Large city in San Diego County