Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Man tried to hit his landlord with his van

“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Appearances aren't everything but I would think the landlord might
have suspected this guy could be a potential problem renter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/22/2010 09:16 PM, FatterDumber& Happier Moe wrote:
Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Appearances aren't everything but I would think the landlord might have
suspected this guy could be a potential problem renter.

Good luck with that interview.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe wrote in news:c270d2bb-d02b-442e-800d-818f7ee2fae5
@t10g2000yqg.googlegroups.com:

On Jul 22, 3:10*pm, Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Spam.
Plonk.

Joe

LOL! Frikkin' AOL'er. Par...

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

That's funny. He doesn't look like a troubled youth.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 22, 4:10*pm, Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

He was an attractive young man until he started messing around.
Lovely eyes.

Pity.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

FatterDumber& Happier Moe wrote in
:

Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Appearances aren't everything but I would think the landlord might
have suspected this guy could be a potential problem renter.

licensing,registration,and regulation should have prevented this "assault
weapon/vehicle" attack. maybe we need some more laws about this.
Double secret probation.

[sarcasm]

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 22, 3:10*pm, Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Damn those Romulins! Beam me up Scotty!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 22, 4:10*pm, Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Would you let this guy go out with your sister?
Joe G

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
"A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his '96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Are the authorities sure they've got the right culprit?

Eye-witness identifications are notoriously flawed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Oren wrote:
"A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his '96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Are the authorities sure they've got the right culprit?

Eye-witness identifications are notoriously flawed.

Likely he'll plead "body modification profiling," having been brought in
solely on the grounds that he resembled the alleged culprit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/23/2010 9:29 AM, Jim Yanik wrote:
FatterDumber& Happier wrote in
:

Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Appearances aren't everything but I would think the landlord might
have suspected this guy could be a potential problem renter.

licensing,registration,and regulation should have prevented this "assault
weapon/vehicle" attack. maybe we need some more laws about this.
Double secret probation.

[sarcasm]

It twern't human, it were a demon straight out O Hell, I seen it!
It had horns and evil writin all over its body, Lord pertect us
frum the minions O the Devil! Wars my bottle O wine?

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

We need a 15 day waiting period, on purchase of Fords. Also, a law
banning assault mini vans. No one needs a mini van. They have no
legitimate sporting purpose (like taking the kids to soccer). It's for
the children. If only one life could be saved, it would be worth it.
And the right to keep and bear mini vans isn't in the Constitution.
Only police and military should have mini vans.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
4...

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

licensing,registration,and regulation should have prevented this
"assault
weapon/vehicle" attack. maybe we need some more laws about this.
Double secret probation.

[sarcasm]

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
at
localnet
dot com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/24/2010 6:30 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
We need a 15 day waiting period, on purchase of Fords. Also, a law
banning assault mini vans. No one needs a mini van. They have no
legitimate sporting purpose (like taking the kids to soccer). It's for
the children. If only one life could be saved, it would be worth it.
And the right to keep and bear mini vans isn't in the Constitution.
Only police and military should have mini vans.

How did everyone get to the sporting events before phucking minivans??

--
Steve Barker

Posted to alt.home.repair

We had a phrinedly dinner time conversation with the phamily. And then
we walked, on our pheet. The kids thought that was phun, and the
parents were glad when they phinally got home.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

How did everyone get to the sporting events before phucking minivans??

--
Steve Barker

Posted to alt.home.repair

FatterDumber& Happier Moe" "WheresMyCheck wrote:
Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Appearances aren't everything but I would think the landlord might
have suspected this guy could be a potential problem renter.

It could be the condition of the rental property drove him to mutilate his
body...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:18:42 -0700 (PDT), GROVER
wrote:

On Jul 22, 4:10*pm, Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Would you let this guy go out with your sister?

Sister is old enough to decide for herself.

Would you buy a used car from the guy?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:14:58 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Jul 22, 4:10*pm, Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

He was an attractive young man until he started messing around.
Lovely eyes.

Pity.

Cindy Hamilton

How could you even focus on his "lovely eyes"?

Heck, I didn't get much past his lumps.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Oren wrote:
"A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his '96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

Are the authorities sure they've got the right culprit?

Eye-witness identifications are notoriously flawed.

Likely he'll plead "body modification profiling," having been brought in
solely on the grounds that he resembled the alleged culprit.

Just in case you haven't seen enough of him, here's some video
interviews.
http://www.newson6.com/Global/catego...tostart=tru e

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:30:17 -0500, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
wrote:

Just in case you haven't seen enough of him, here's some video
interviews.
http://www.newson6.com/Global/catego...tostart=tru e

It's alive! (checking my ammo).

That or file his horns down with a rasp.

Hold tight and go to work
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Jul 22, 4:10*pm, Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

He was an attractive young man until he started messing around.
Lovely eyes.

Pity.

Cindy Hamilton

How could you even focus on his "lovely eyes"?

It's what I look at first on a man, unless I'm too
far away to see them.

Heck, I didn't get much past his lumps.

I think those are intended to be the beginnings
of horns.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 22, 3:10*pm, Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

And I hear plastic surgery will be covered under Obama care.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:53:20 -0700 (PDT), RickH
wrote:

On Jul 22, 3:10*pm, Oren wrote:
“A Tulsa man has bonded out of jail after he was arrested early
Wednesday morning on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
Tulsa Police say 28-year-old Jesse Thornhill tried to run down his
landlord in his ’96 Ford Windstar van Tuesday evening in the 1200
block of South Delaware Place."

Photo of the tenant.

http://www.uniquedaily.com/odd-looki...over-landlord/

And I hear plastic surgery will be covered under Obama care.

I sure hope so!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/245835/

Not a Peep From the Landlord HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 14 June 22nd 09 09:13 PM
Landlord&Tenant George UK diy 5 November 13th 07 05:36 PM
Advice for New Landlord? Deano Home Repair 37 January 4th 07 03:21 PM
I'm suprised the landlord sold any ale. :-) ben UK diy 13 August 7th 05 07:18 PM