Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default installing new toilet over slab

Should I go above the slab with a raised platform or jack hammer out a
space to put level with top of foundation slab? I'm going to have to
go out through a cinderblock wall if it's above the level of the slab
or I could jack hammer out the entire "slot" to run it out through the
slab. Not sure how I would patch the slab afterwards so I'm leaning
to the raised floor.

Brad