Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are these guys any good?

On Apr 30, 6:45*pm, "Tater Gum Fries" wrote:
Need to have some landscaping done, particularly hardscape work and some
concrete projects.

Down at the HD & Lowes, there's a lot of Mexicans in the mornings. I see
pickup trucks pull in there, and tell em to jump in the back.

Just wondering if it's a viable option, considering you have no idea if
you're getting a murderer or what.

Its an option but you need to speak the language or get a few that do,
you have to know what you want done and how to do it your way. Payment
will be cash, they probably wont come back, keep the house locked at
all times as you dont know what you are getting and I speak from
experiance. Price in Chicago is about 10-12$ an hour but they will ask
for more and the driver should get more. I would not shuttle them its
can be a headache especialy if they return for more work.