Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default rewiring permit snag - abandoned wires

Turned in my plans to the town to replace my Al wire with copper.

The inspector called me today and said I may need to completely remove
the Al wire. He was going to check on it so it is not that he is
trying to gove me a hard time.

Anyone know if the NEC addresses abandoned wires behind finished
drywall?

My plan was to pull all that I could out and where staples prevented
it cut the wires so they could not be reached.