Posted to alt.home.repair

Default SKIL TWIST SCREWDriver battery - disassembly help

The battery pack for my SKIL Twist Cordless Screw Driver is dead.
Measures 4.3 volts but will not accept a charge.

I want to replace the NiCd cells myself. However, I need help that
explains how to open the battery pack and change the 3 NiCd cells.

This is a model 2207 3.6v unit. The battery part number is 92940 Flex
Charge Battery.

Thanks, Dave_s