Vic Dura

Default Skil 14.4v battery

I need to replace the 14.4v NiCAD rechargeable battery on my Skil
screwdriver/drill. The battery just died after 3 years of light use.
Can anyone recommend a good on-line source for a replacement battery?

Thanks
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.
Duane Bozarth

Vic Dura wrote:

I need to replace the 14.4v NiCAD rechargeable battery on my Skil
screwdriver/drill. The battery just died after 3 years of light use.
Can anyone recommend a good on-line source for a replacement battery?

Not online, my recommendation would be (assuming you're in a place of
reasonable size) to go to local battery rebuilding service...
Edwin Pawlowski

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Not online, my recommendation would be (assuming you're in a place of
reasonable size) to go to local battery rebuilding service...

If none local. www.primecell.com will do it and make it better than new.

SQLit

"Vic Dura" wrote in message
I need to replace the 14.4v NiCAD rechargeable battery on my Skil
screwdriver/drill. The battery just died after 3 years of light use.
Can anyone recommend a good on-line source for a replacement battery?

Thanks
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

Batteries Plus in Arizona just rebuilt my 4 year old 18 v Dewalt. Cost
$64.00 out the door with a 6 month guarantee. Replacement was over $80 at
the box stores

http://www.batteriesplus.com/locator.html