Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT-Norton Adware/Malware

On Mar 27, 9:23*pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , RonB wrote:

[much utter nonsense snipped]

Apparently it never occurred to you that someone _else_ may have installed
it...

Much like I didn't need your smart-assed, repetitive comment regarding
my writing ability. *Now if that wasn't clear I can get more clear.

So there!

I'm sure your friendly attitude is just as effective at getting people to help
you in real life as it is on Usenet. Buh-bye!
plonk

Good Grief guys. I wasn't even asking for help. I was simply
reporting an apparent PC intrusion by a software company that used to
have pretty good credentials. I even OT'ed it.

Two guys knocked my writing ability. I respect the first one and he
was correct. Twayne was clearly just jumping on - as he often does.
Why should I respect a copycat. Some of us contribute to these
newsgroups quickly and even remotely so our writing products might not
be up to the doctoral thesis standards.

Hell, from looking at his profile I'm not even sure Twayne owns a
house let alone improves it. I have tried to provide some halfway
useful input to this group and a couple of other similar newsgroups.

I shouldn't have brought this up in the first place.

RonB