Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dissatisfied Customer

Existential Angst wrote:
"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message

Beware this is a TOTAL RIP OFF !! This company charges you for wrong
numbers, products and services you do not handle at your place of
buisness, non answered phone calls, personal calls to employee's, and
etc. They also have no stable pricing structure. We have asked for our
money back and can not get a response from this company. York Tire
Co. had 119 total calls in 3 months and only 10 to 12 were legitimate
calls. At this price rate the 10 to 12 calls that are legitimate are
so over priced that cost of the service is staggering.

If anyone has questions and would like to speak to me personaly about
this service please call me @ 1-800-382-9675

Victim,
Marshall R. York

York Tire Co.

So, just what's the name of the company are you griping about Marshall?

I suspect he is selling or shilling for a similar type ad/referral service,
but will of course profess to be a much more reputable company.
But another ruse.

I'm always tempted to play ball with these hustlers for a while, just to
find out the exact details of the ruse/ripoff, but it's sort of like
offering to be assaulted just to find out how hard somebody can punch....
goodgawd....

I did that just once a few years ago. It was good for ****s and grins:

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/j...ambusting.html

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks, that's funny. Glad you kept the text of the
messages.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in
message ...

I did that just once a few years ago. It was good for ****s
and grins:

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/j...ambusting.html

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Existential Angst wrote:
[...]

Didn't the scammer mention letting the check clear?
Wouldn't that be too late for the scammer, as the check will never really
clear?

Doesn't the scam work by hoping the victim will deposit the check, and send
off the difference immediately?
No bank/check cashing place would cash it immediately, unless you had funds
to cover it, which is not the same as letting the check clear.

Inyway, great fun!
--
EA

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Punching a customer in the gob ARWadsworth UK diy 25 August 26th 09 08:02 PM
Customer service Jim Hall Woodturning 0 November 10th 06 03:05 PM
Dissatisfied with Eureka The Boss SmartVac Vacuum chemqueries Home Repair 18 August 30th 05 06:42 PM
A happy customer Eric R Snow Metalworking 5 December 5th 04 05:11 AM
Dissatisfied with Lee Valley order Hoyt Weathers Woodworking 110 September 18th 03 09:30 PM