Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The United States was just sold to China

March 20, 2010

China just purchased the United States of America. The sale took
place early this morning, when president Obama accepted the offer to
trade the country to China in trade for complete ownership of the
Toyota company. Obama said in a private interview, that the US needs
Toyota more than it needs our country.

All Americans are being warned to remove all American flags within 24
hours and to replace them with the flag of China. Obama warned all
Americans that if they are not driving a Toyota, they must destroy
their car and buy a Toyota before April 1, 2010. Anyone who does not
comply will have their drivers license revoked and face 20 years in
prison.

God Bless America and China

Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

wrote in message
March 20, 2010

China just purchased the United States of America. The sale took
place early this morning, when president Obama accepted the offer to
trade the country to China in trade for complete ownership of the
Toyota company. Obama said in a private interview, that the US needs
Toyota more than it needs our country.

All Americans are being warned to remove all American flags within 24
hours and to replace them with the flag of China. Obama warned all
Americans that if they are not driving a Toyota, they must destroy
their car and buy a Toyota before April 1, 2010. Anyone who does not
comply will have their drivers license revoked and face 20 years in
prison.

God Bless America and China

Boy, are you mixed up. If China mandated the brand of auto you must drive,
it would not be a Japanese car, there is animosity between the two
countries. They would want you to buy a Chinese car to keep their masses
employed at a $1.00 per month.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 20, 6:28*pm, wrote:
March 20, 2010

China just purchased the United States of America. *The sale took
place early this morning, when president Obama accepted the offer to
trade the country to China in trade for complete ownership of the
Toyota company. *Obama said in a private interview, that the US needs
Toyota more than it needs our country.

All Americans are being warned to remove all American flags within 24
hours and to replace them with the flag of China. *Obama warned all
Americans that if they are not driving a Toyota, they must destroy
their car and buy a Toyota before April 1, 2010. *Anyone who does not
comply will have their drivers license revoked and face 20 years in
prison.

God Bless America and China

Huh, why would China want us to buy Japanese cars?

Jimmie
Posted to alt.home.repair

You know, this is totally believable. Ten years ago, I'd
have said absurd. But, now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:24:00 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

You know, this is totally believable. Ten years ago, I'd
have said absurd. But, now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

I'm shocked, absolutely stunned! Somebody is being arbitrary and
capricious.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You know, this is totally believable. Ten years ago, I'd
have said absurd. But, now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

--

Could be worse. China could buy Wal Mart and really control the country.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:33:35 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You know, this is totally believable. Ten years ago, I'd
have said absurd. But, now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

--

Could be worse. China could buy Wal Mart and really control the country.

China is after all our Silver. Not mine but they need Silver, so I
read.

Now, China wants to lift the ban on how many children families can
have. They have or are about to run out of females...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You know, this is totally believable. Ten years ago, I'd
have said absurd. But, now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

--

Could be worse. *China could buy Wal Mart and really control the country.

China is after all our Silver. Not mine but they need Silver, so I
read.

Now, China wants to lift the ban on how many children families can
have. They have or are about to run out of females...

Maybe we could send them all our phags, we have too many, & they
obviously aren't happy with our country or they wouldn't bitch so
much. China could then be a very stylish country, with good hair.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You know, this is totally believable. Ten years ago, I'd
have said absurd. But, now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

--

Could be worse. *China could buy Wal Mart and really control the country.

China is after all our Silver. Not mine but they need Silver, so I
read.

Now, China wants to lift the ban on how many children families can
have. They have or are about to run out of females...

Maybe we could send them all our phags, we have too many, & they
obviously aren't happy with our country or they wouldn't bitch so
much. *China could then be a very stylish country, with good hair.- Hide quoted text -

Please send them Obama Bin Nuttin!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Another sterling example of how the internet can be used to spread
horse**** at the speed of light!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

March 20, 2010

China just purchased the United States of America. The sale took
place early this morning, when president Obama accepted the offer to
trade the country to China in trade for complete ownership of the
Toyota company. Obama said in a private interview, that the US needs
Toyota more than it needs our country.

Were you born this stupid or is it something that developed over time? I
love a good piece of satire as much as the next man, but your effort would
be embarrassing coming from a fifth-grader.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
You know, this is totally believable. Ten years ago, I'd
have said absurd. But, now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Amazing what conservatives will believe.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"RonB" wrote in message

Another sterling example of how the internet can be used to spread
horse**** at the speed of light!!!

Oh well, at least it gets the mouth-breathers to self-identify.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You know, this is totally believable. Ten years ago, I'd
have said absurd. But, now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

--

Could be worse. *China could buy Wal Mart and really control the country.

China is after all our Silver. Not mine but they need Silver, so I
read.

Now, China wants to lift the ban on how many children families can
have. They have or are about to run out of females...

No, they're gonna round up American women & send them to China.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 21, 4:58*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"RonB" wrote in message

Another sterling example of how the internet can be used to spread
horse**** at the speed of light!!!

Oh well, at least it gets the mouth-breathers to self-identify.

Obama has no right to sell America. It belongs to us Brits.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

Another sterling example of how the internet can be used to spread
horse**** at the speed of light!!!

Oh well, at least it gets the mouth-breathers to self-identify.

Obama has no right to sell America. It belongs to us Brits.

So come on over and serve papers ya Limey *******. ;~)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 21, 3:31*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

Another sterling example of how the internet can be used to spread
horse**** at the speed of light!!!

Oh well, at least it gets the mouth-breathers to self-identify.

Obama has no right to sell America. *It belongs to us Brits.

So come on over and serve papers ya Limey *******. *;~)

BE NICE!

They can't help being like this. :^}
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 21, 7:56*am, RonB wrote:
Another sterling example of how the internet can be used to spread
horse**** at the speed of light!!!

Don't be too hard on the poor guy. Just typical tea-bagger talk.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, stuff like lower taxes stimulate the economy. Hogwash
like that, you mean?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus