Posted to alt.home.repair
Pin Pin is offline

Default How to hide the repairs made on a driveway?

Last year I patched my driveway using cold asphalt and other products then I
put a water base sealer and my driveway looks awful. Is there a sealer dark
or thick enough to hide the many repairs on a driveway?

Regards

Pin

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:15:06 -0400, "Pin" wrote:

Last year I patched my driveway using cold asphalt and other products then I
put a water base sealer and my driveway looks awful. Is there a sealer dark
or thick enough to hide the many repairs on a driveway?

Regards

Pin

There are many different solutions. Which is best for what
you want depends on the local weather and the current condiion of the
drive.

If you want it to look really good, plan on spending some $$$
or € or £.