Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Laundry tub faucet

I have a need to replace my laundry tub and faucet with a faucet that
looks like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Central-Brass-.../dp/B000O51JZQ

I have one just like it, and its mounted to a block of wood. I guess I
could re-use that wood, but, does someone make something especially for
this faucet?

Best I can tell it's for the old porcelain laundry tubs that had 1"
thick wall all around. Nowadays they're not that thick, are they?

Just wondering is all.