Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Just One Use items

A friend of mine just wrote to remind me of a good book. You
and the Police is an excellent book by Boston T Party. Pays
for itself in just one traffic or other ticket.

There are so many "just one" items around. Fire
extinguisher, tourniquet, attorney on retainer. Makes a good
subject to discuss. What are some other "just one use" and
it's paid for itself items?

Harbor Freight multifunction tool
Come-along tool for the truck, to pull out of a ditch
Big hammer
Air compressor and power nailer
First aid kit
spare tire for the car
bear spray when hiking

Other items?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
[...]

The filter on this computer...

Posted to alt.home.repair

badgolferman wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

A friend of mine just wrote to remind me of a good book. You
and the Police is an excellent book by Boston T Party. Pays
for itself in just one traffic or other ticket.

There are so many "just one" items around. Fire
extinguisher, tourniquet, attorney on retainer. Makes a good
subject to discuss. What are some other "just one use" and
it's paid for itself items?

Harbor Freight multifunction tool
Come-along tool for the truck, to pull out of a ditch
Big hammer
Air compressor and power nailer
First aid kit
spare tire for the car
bear spray when hiking

Other items?

Condom.

Can't you turn it inside-out for reuse?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

A friend of mine just wrote to remind me of a good book. You
and the Police is an excellent book by Boston T Party. Pays
for itself in just one traffic or other ticket.

There are so many "just one" items around. Fire
extinguisher, tourniquet, attorney on retainer. Makes a good
subject to discuss. What are some other "just one use" and
it's paid for itself items?

Harbor Freight multifunction tool
Come-along tool for the truck, to pull out of a ditch
Big hammer
Air compressor and power nailer
First aid kit
spare tire for the car
bear spray when hiking

Other items?

Toilet paper...hopefully.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

A friend of mine just wrote to remind me of a good book. You
and the Police is an excellent book by Boston T Party. Pays
for itself in just one traffic or other ticket.

There are so many "just one" items around. Fire
extinguisher, tourniquet, attorney on retainer. Makes a good
subject to discuss. What are some other "just one use" and
it's paid for itself items?

Harbor Freight multifunction tool
Come-along tool for the truck, to pull out of a ditch
Big hammer
Air compressor and power nailer
First aid kit
spare tire for the car
bear spray when hiking

Other items?

Toilet paper...hopefully.

You don't use the other side?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
badgolferman wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

A friend of mine just wrote to remind me of a good book. You
and the Police is an excellent book by Boston T Party. Pays
for itself in just one traffic or other ticket.

There are so many "just one" items around. Fire
extinguisher, tourniquet, attorney on retainer. Makes a good
subject to discuss. What are some other "just one use" and
it's paid for itself items?

Harbor Freight multifunction tool
Come-along tool for the truck, to pull out of a ditch
Big hammer
Air compressor and power nailer
First aid kit
spare tire for the car
bear spray when hiking

Other items?

Condom.

Can't you turn it inside-out for reuse?

Yeah...that's how you reuse a condom....you shake the F**k out of it....
ROFL.... Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Stormin Mormon typed:
A friend of mine just wrote to remind me of a good book. You
and the Police is an excellent book by Boston T Party. Pays
for itself in just one traffic or other ticket.

There are so many "just one" items around. Fire
extinguisher, tourniquet, attorney on retainer. Makes a good
subject to discuss. What are some other "just one use" and
it's paid for itself items?

Harbor Freight multifunction tool----- Dunno what it is.
Come-along tool for the truck, to pull out of a ditch ------ Come-alongs
are one time use
Big hammer --------- Many uses
Air compressor and power nailer ------ Use mine all the time
First aid kit------------seldom used, but resupply, not throw out.
spare tire for the car--------- certainly multi-use
bear spray when hiking------ But only once per opening. 6 cans, 6 sprays.

Other items?

Nah, no one seems to know what you're talking about.

HTH,

Twayne`
--
Newsgroups are great places to get assistance.
But always verify important information with

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:50:41 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

A friend of mine just wrote to remind me of a good book. You
and the Police is an excellent book by Boston T Party. Pays
for itself in just one traffic or other ticket.

There are so many "just one" items around. Fire
extinguisher, tourniquet, attorney on retainer. Makes a good
subject to discuss. What are some other "just one use" and
it's paid for itself items?

Harbor Freight multifunction tool
Come-along tool for the truck, to pull out of a ditch
Big hammer
Air compressor and power nailer
First aid kit
spare tire for the car
bear spray when hiking

Other items?

Sperm!

It's a one shot deal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A friend of mine just wrote to remind me of a good book. You
and the Police is an excellent book by Boston T Party. Pays
for itself in just one traffic or other ticket.

There are so many "just one" items around. Fire
extinguisher, tourniquet, attorney on retainer. Makes a good
subject to discuss. What are some other "just one use" and
it's paid for itself items?

Harbor Freight multifunction tool
Come-along tool for the truck, to pull out of a ditch
Big hammer
Air compressor and power nailer
First aid kit
spare tire for the car
bear spray when hiking

Other items?

Sperm!

It's a one shot deal.

Reminds me of a retort on an anti-spam group to some goof-ball complaining
that the range in which his IP exists is blocked by various spam filters.

-----
Perhaps a metaphor might help:

1. Your emails are like sperm, ready to jump out and do their thing.
2. Your ISP is a prick.
3. Blocklists are like condoms.
4. We are innocent maidens who do not like surprises.
5. You are asking for one teeny hole in the rubber.

You'll have to get us drunk first.
------

Modesty prevents me from naming the author.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
A friend of mine just wrote to remind me of a good book. You
and the Police is an excellent book by Boston T Party. Pays
for itself in just one traffic or other ticket.

There are so many "just one" items around. Fire
extinguisher, tourniquet, attorney on retainer. Makes a good
subject to discuss. What are some other "just one use" and
it's paid for itself items?

Harbor Freight multifunction tool
Come-along tool for the truck, to pull out of a ditch
Big hammer
Air compressor and power nailer
First aid kit
spare tire for the car
bear spray when hiking

Other items?

Weaponized tactical farts. You can only use them once unless you're
in an elevator.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

What are some other "just one use" and it's paid for itself items?

Condoms