Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom Tile Project Update

Yesterday the installation guys finished tiling one of my bathrooms.

Everyone here was so helpful so I want to report that they did a
fantastic job. They were perfectionists, and I could not be happier.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with tips, etc.

Kate
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kate wrote:
Yesterday the installation guys finished tiling one of my bathrooms.

Everyone here was so helpful so I want to report that they did a
fantastic job. They were perfectionists, and I could not be happier.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with tips, etc.

Kate

Hmm,
Wondering if they were European fellows?
When my house was built ~15 years ago, carpet guy was an old Moroccan,
tile guy was an Italian, hardwood floor guy was a Norse, finishing
carpenter was a German.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Hwang wrote:
Kate wrote:
Yesterday the installation guys finished tiling one of my bathrooms.

Everyone here was so helpful so I want to report that they did a
fantastic job. They were perfectionists, and I could not be happier.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with tips, etc.

Kate

Hmm,
Wondering if they were European fellows?
When my house was built ~15 years ago, carpet guy was an old Moroccan,
tile guy was an Italian, hardwood floor guy was a Norse, finishing
carpenter was a German.

This is a family-owned business since 1978. The owners' seven children
are/were all home schooled. All of them will be involved in this family
business. One of the older sons, around 32, did the main work, but his
brother who is 12, sawed all of the tile, cleaned up the baseboards when
taken off, etc. I am truly impressed, but they have done quite a bit of
work for me before.

The little guy is quite professional for his age.