Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What happened with the guy who wanted to splice 100' of wire onto aGTO exit wand?

Hello -

Did we ever get a follow-up/resolution from the fellow who was trying
to add wire to the exit wand for his driveway exit system? That was
an entertaining thread.

Mike
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mike wrote the following:
Hello -

Did we ever get a follow-up/resolution from the fellow who was trying
to add wire to the exit wand for his driveway exit system? That was
an entertaining thread.

Mike

Yes. He was able to splice another piece to the wire and it works..

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mike wrote the following:
Hello -

Did we ever get a follow-up/resolution from the fellow who was trying
to add wire to the exit wand for his driveway exit system? That was
an entertaining thread.

Mike

Disregard my last response to this message. I cancelled it, but it may
still be on some servers.
His last message was to splice it himself. Nothing further.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 9, 9:53*am, willshak wrote:
Mike wrote the following:

Hello -

Did we ever get a follow-up/resolution from the fellow who was trying
to add wire to the exit wand for his driveway exit system? *That was
an entertaining thread.

Mike

Disregard my last response to this message. I cancelled it, but it may
still be on some servers.
His last message was to splice it himself. *Nothing further.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

I was happy....now I'm sad. A real roller coaster this newsgroup ;-