Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Can I reschedule my global warming pitch?

Just think if you finally got on the schedule to do a pitch on global
warming on The Hill and it's next week.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
Just think if you finally got on the schedule to do a pitch on global
warming on The Hill and it's next week.

Just think if you are stupid enough to correlate a February snowstorm with
the absence of global warming.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dimitrios Paskoudniakis" wrote in message

"Red Green" wrote in message
Just think if you finally got on the schedule to do a pitch on global
warming on The Hill and it's next week.

Just think if you are stupid enough to correlate a February snowstorm with
the absence of global warming.

I just hope Al sends his cardboard cutout. Can't make it due to cold
weather.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
Just think if you finally got on the schedule to do a pitch on global
warming on The Hill and it's next week.

Just think if you are stupid enough to correlate a February snowstorm
with the absence of global warming.

I just hope Al sends his cardboard cutout. Can't make it due to cold
weather.

Just finished removing 2 feet of global warming from my driveway and
walkway. Where is Al Gore when you need him?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
Just think if you finally got on the schedule to do a pitch on global
warming on The Hill and it's next week.

Just think if you are stupid enough to correlate a February snowstorm
with the absence of global warming.

I just hope Al sends his cardboard cutout. Can't make it due to cold
weather.

Just finished removing 2 feet of global warming from my driveway and
walkway. Where is Al Gore when you need him?

....A polar bear was so cold he asked me to shoot him in the head. At
least that's what I told the Game Warden - Larry the Cable Guy

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bahamas? With an enterage of four US presidential jets,
spewing 500 pounds of carbon per hour of flight per plane?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Frank"
wrote in message

I just hope Al sends his cardboard cutout. Can't make it
due to cold
weather.

Just finished removing 2 feet of global warming from my
driveway and
walkway. Where is Al Gore when you need him?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
Just think if you finally got on the schedule to do a pitch on global
warming on The Hill and it's next week.

Just think if you are stupid enough to correlate a February snowstorm
with the absence of global warming.

I just hope Al sends his cardboard cutout. Can't make it due to cold
weather.

Just finished removing 2 feet of global warming from my driveway and
walkway. *Where is Al Gore when you need him?

Meanwhile out here in the Pacific Northwest we could use a speed up in
that Global Cooling

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:hkl7v9
:

Bahamas? With an enterage of four US presidential jets,
spewing 500 pounds of carbon per hour of flight per plane?

Phoenix in Jul/Aug would be convincing I hear.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry K wrote:

Meanwhile out here in the Pacific Northwest we could use a speed up in
that Global Cooling

Did you already forget about the week of sub-freezing temperatures we had
back in December?

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:

Just think if you finally got on the schedule to do a pitch on global
warming on The Hill and it's next week.

You could ask that they all adjourn to Vancouver where they just had
the warmest January on record and are having to truck snow in for the
Olympics.

We've had a fairly mild winter here in the eastern center of NY-- a
lot less snow than usual, and slightly warmer.

I feel for those folks in the south. When I was in VA in 71-2 they
had 6 inches of snow and it paralyzed Newport News for 3-4 days- then
it was gone. This stuff is liable to last for 2 weeks down there.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
Red Green wrote:

Just think if you finally got on the schedule to do a pitch on global
warming on The Hill and it's next week.

You could ask that they all adjourn to Vancouver where they just had
the warmest January on record and are having to truck snow in for the
Olympics.

We've had a fairly mild winter here in the eastern center of NY-- a
lot less snow than usual, and slightly warmer.

I feel for those folks in the south. When I was in VA in 71-2 they
had 6 inches of snow and it paralyzed Newport News for 3-4 days- then
it was gone. This stuff is liable to last for 2 weeks down there.

Jim

Just when man convinces himself that he controls the world, God/Mother
Nature/your chosen deity steps in and slaps him upside the head. I was
born in the middle of the last century and have personally witnessed
"Climate Cycle". If I make it to the middle of this century, I might
just witness a whole Climate Cycle. If I'm not drooling all over the
place like I am now. Darn, gotta wipe off the keyboard again.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 10:25*pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Meanwhile out here in the Pacific Northwest we could use a speed up in
that Global Cooling

Did you already forget about the week of sub-freezing temperatures we had
back in December?

Jon

Ah but that was only a little bitty short week. this has been going
on for almost a month and a half. Not looking good for stream flow
this summer with snow in the mountains way below normal and much of
that already thawed.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 7, 7:19*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Jim Elbrecht wrote:
Red Green wrote:

[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

If I could have a wish, it would be to come back in about 50 years and
see what happened.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Jim Elbrecht wrote:
Red Green wrote:
[...]

Perhaps a time machine, it would be so much fun. If you told someone
20 years ago that video billboards would be everywhere, they would
call you a nut. That's why I'm such a fan of SciFi.

TDD