Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good quality garden sprayer

Where's a good place to get a one galon garden sprayer? I
had one from Walmart, from some years ago. Came with a
bottle of Roundup. Nice yellow tank, black pump and funnel,
brass wand, great flow and delivery. And now it leaks.

Bought a cheapie from Harbor Freight, but it delivers hardly
any water flow. The ones walmart had last season used to
have, plastic wands and look like nearly no flow.

I use these to rinse dust out of condensors on refrigerated
equipment. The HF one doesn't blast enough to get all the
dust out the back of the corrugated fins.

Should I post on alt.hvac?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Where's a good place to get a one galon garden sprayer? I
had one from Walmart, from some years ago. Came with a
bottle of Roundup. Nice yellow tank, black pump and funnel,
brass wand, great flow and delivery. And now it leaks.

Bought a cheapie from Harbor Freight, but it delivers hardly
any water flow. The ones walmart had last season used to
have, plastic wands and look like nearly no flow.

I use these to rinse dust out of condensors on refrigerated
equipment. The HF one doesn't blast enough to get all the
dust out the back of the corrugated fins.

Should I post on alt.hvac?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10053

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Where's a good place to get a one galon garden sprayer? I
had one from Walmart, from some years ago. Came with a
bottle of Roundup. Nice yellow tank, black pump and funnel,
brass wand, great flow and delivery. And now it leaks.

Bought a cheapie from Harbor Freight, but it delivers hardly
any water flow. The ones walmart had last season used to
have, plastic wands and look like nearly no flow.

I use these to rinse dust out of condensors on refrigerated
equipment. The HF one doesn't blast enough to get all the
dust out the back of the corrugated fins.

Should I post on alt.hvac?

Anything here look good?
http://www.gemplers.com/sprayers-washers
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

Here is the only one near one gallon. It has plastic wand,
and looks a lot like the one I didn't buy last year at
Walmart.

Great idea, but the product selection isn't there.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"benick" wrote in message
. ..
"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
Where's a good place to get a one galon garden sprayer? I
had one from Walmart, from some years ago. Came with a
bottle of Roundup. Nice yellow tank, black pump and
funnel,
brass wand, great flow and delivery. And now it leaks.

Bought a cheapie from Harbor Freight, but it delivers
hardly
any water flow. The ones walmart had last season used to
have, plastic wands and look like nearly no flow.

I use these to rinse dust out of condensors on
refrigerated
equipment. The HF one doesn't blast enough to get all the
dust out the back of the corrugated fins.

Should I post on alt.hvac?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10053

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.gemplers.com/product/2798...ndheld-Sprayer

This one looks close. I like the fitting for air compressor
to charge it up. $42.50 plus shipping is pretty dear. But, I
sense the quality is good. Thank you for the link.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Where's a good place to get a one galon garden sprayer? I
had one from Walmart, from some years ago. Came with a
bottle of Roundup. Nice yellow tank, black pump and
funnel,
brass wand, great flow and delivery. And now it leaks.

Bought a cheapie from Harbor Freight, but it delivers
hardly
any water flow. The ones walmart had last season used to
have, plastic wands and look like nearly no flow.

I use these to rinse dust out of condensors on
refrigerated
equipment. The HF one doesn't blast enough to get all the
dust out the back of the corrugated fins.

Should I post on alt.hvac?

Anything here look good?
http://www.gemplers.com/sprayers-washers

Posted to alt.home.repair

Wow, that one had 20 foot max vertical throw. I'll have to
go out and play with the HF sprayer tomorrow, see how that
one does.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Where's a good place to get a one galon garden sprayer? I
had one from Walmart, from some years ago. Came with a
bottle of Roundup. Nice yellow tank, black pump and
funnel,
brass wand, great flow and delivery. And now it leaks.

Bought a cheapie from Harbor Freight, but it delivers
hardly
any water flow. The ones walmart had last season used to
have, plastic wands and look like nearly no flow.

I use these to rinse dust out of condensors on
refrigerated
equipment. The HF one doesn't blast enough to get all the
dust out the back of the corrugated fins.

Should I post on alt.hvac?

Anything here look good?
http://www.gemplers.com/sprayers-washers

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:37:01 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Where's a good place to get a one galon garden sprayer? I
had one from Walmart, from some years ago. Came with a
bottle of Roundup. Nice yellow tank, black pump and funnel,
brass wand, great flow and delivery. And now it leaks.

Bought a cheapie from Harbor Freight, but it delivers hardly
any water flow. The ones walmart had last season used to
have, plastic wands and look like nearly no flow.

I use these to rinse dust out of condensors on refrigerated
equipment. The HF one doesn't blast enough to get all the
dust out the back of the corrugated fins.

Should I post on alt.hvac?

Not all sprayers are created equal and there are far more cheapos than
well-built sprayers. Look for a Hudson brand, preferrably with a
brass wand and brass sprayer tip. A 2 gallon will allow for more
pressurized air, less frequent pumping, and more versatility. Less
likely to find quality at HF than a hardware store.

I use an air blow gun to clean A/C fins, then follow up with a garden
hose blast.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Hi,
Check out your local nursery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've found the ones with brass wand and tip do deliver more
pressure and flow.

Two gal sprayer won't fit in the bucket with the coil
cleaner.

Air compressor not suited for indoor boxes, the store people
don't much like that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Phisherman" wrote in message

Not all sprayers are created equal and there are far more
cheapos than
well-built sprayers. Look for a Hudson brand, preferrably
with a
brass wand and brass sprayer tip. A 2 gallon will allow
for more
pressurized air, less frequent pumping, and more
versatility. Less
likely to find quality at HF than a hardware store.

I use an air blow gun to clean A/C fins, then follow up with
a garden
hose blast.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Flower shop, or daycare? Do they use water sprayers to fast
feed the babies, clean diaper areas, or both?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus