Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

Default Another gyprock question

Hello,

I have done gyprocking before and did do a wonderful job on my mothers
basement back in 1981 or so... A few things I can't remember or maybe it
wasn't invented back in the day.LOL .. My question is this...... Is there a
difference between ceiling gyprock and wall gyprock? I am going to
completely gyprock a bedroom (10X13) with 1/2 inch. Do I just buy the sheets
for the entire area or do I have to seperate wall type from ceiling type?
Reason why I ask this is my brother said one type has a green stripe and
other has a red stripe incicating ceiling? Or is my brother bullsh*tting me?
Thanks... Jim