Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hvac air duct ?s

I'm adding a garage with living space above and will be putting a 1
1/2 ton heat pump in it. I'm trying to plan the duct work now. The
takeoffs, register outlets, flex, and misc I realize I can get at my
local hvac supply place or lowes. But do they have pre-fabricated
plenums as well? Or do I need to find a sheetmetal shop that does
that? Or just make my own from ductboard? I'd really rather have
metal though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
I'm adding a garage with living space above and will be putting a 1
1/2 ton heat pump in it. I'm trying to plan the duct work now. The
takeoffs, register outlets, flex, and misc I realize I can get at my
local hvac supply place or lowes. But do they have pre-fabricated
plenums as well? Or do I need to find a sheetmetal shop that does
that? Or just make my own from ductboard? I'd really rather have
metal though.

They are available where ever the unit is sold. Try the WWGrainer site.
They stock a plenum for just about ever unit they sell.

Colbyt

Blocked HVAC duct [email protected] Home Repair 7 February 28th 09 01:41 AM
Underground HVAC duct J Geez Home Repair 6 March 27th 06 04:32 AM
hvac duct insulation Jim Home Repair 11 July 20th 05 10:50 PM
Want to do some minor HVAC duct mods... John Harlow Home Repair 2 March 1st 05 02:23 PM
Duct tape on HVAC ducts JaKe Home Repair 3 September 10th 04 02:01 AM