Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Order laminate counters online

Does anyone have a resource for ordering laminate counters online, where
they fabricate the pieces according to your dimensions & ship to your home?
Part of my counter is extra-wide(36" instead of the standard 24") so
purchasing stock countertop at a bib-box store is not an option for me.

Thanks in Advance,
-a12vman

Posted to alt.home.repair

a12vman wrote:
Does anyone have a resource for ordering laminate counters online,
where they fabricate the pieces according to your dimensions & ship
to your home? Part of my counter is extra-wide(36" instead of the
standard 24") so purchasing stock countertop at a bib-box store is
not an option for me.

Thanks in Advance,
-a12vman

You'd probably fare better with a local cabinet shop. Why pay for crating
and shipping?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"a12vman" wrote in message
Does anyone have a resource for ordering laminate counters online, where
they fabricate the pieces according to your dimensions & ship to your
home? Part of my counter is extra-wide(36" instead of the standard 24") so
purchasing stock countertop at a bib-box store is not an option for me.

Thanks in Advance,
-a12vman

Check Yellow Pages. Thats what I did when needing a custom counter. Worked
for me. WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

a12vman wrote:
Does anyone have a resource for ordering laminate counters online,
where they fabricate the pieces according to your dimensions & ship
to your home? Part of my counter is extra-wide(36" instead of the
standard 24") so purchasing stock countertop at a bib-box store is
not an option for me.

Thanks in Advance,
-a12vman

You'd probably fare better with a local cabinet shop. Why pay for
crating and shipping?

And you better measure and inspect it for imperfections VERY close before
you accept it or you may be paying to return it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It might help to say where you are located in case anyone knows of a place
that is local to you.

One place I can recommend is in Vincentown, New Jersey:
http://krugerkitchens.com/ , but they are near me.

I don't know if they ship the final product to customers outside of their
area, but you could ask.

"a12vman" wrote in message
Does anyone have a resource for ordering laminate counters online, where
they fabricate the pieces according to your dimensions & ship to your
home? Part of my counter is extra-wide(36" instead of the standard 24") so
purchasing stock countertop at a bib-box store is not an option for me.

Thanks in Advance,
-a12vman

Posted to alt.home.repair

"a12vman" wrote in message
Does anyone have a resource for ordering laminate counters online, where
they fabricate the pieces according to your dimensions & ship to your
home? Part of my counter is extra-wide(36" instead of the standard 24")
so purchasing stock countertop at a bib-box store is not an option for
me.

Thanks in Advance,
-a12vman

The shipping will kill ya. Why would you want to pay more, than locally?