Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Has anyone used Lanco Elastomeric Roof Paint ?

It is made for asphalt shingles according to the site. Has anyone
used it and whats your opinion on it ? Is it high quality ?
http://www.lancopaints.com/english/p...f_coating.html

Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 6, 1:59*pm, " wrote:
It is made for asphalt shingles according to the site. *Has anyone
used it and whats your opinion on it ? * Is it high quality ?http://www..lancopaints.com/english/...tex_roof_coati...

Thanks.

I coated the top of a garage with rolled roofing a while back. It kept
it from leaking for about 6 months until I could get around to putting
on a new roof. I'm not sure how much longer it would have held up.

Jimmie
Posted to alt.home.repair

used it and whats your opinion on it ? * Is it high quality ?http://www.lancopaints.com/english/p...tex_roof_coati...

Thanks.

I coated the top of a garage with rolled roofing a while back. It kept
it from leaking for about 6 months until I could get around to putting
on a new roof. I'm not sure how much longer it would have held up.

Jimmie

Jimmie, How thick did it dry , did it look real durable , did it
crack or peel during the 6 months ? Was it ultra white reflecting sun
rays well ?? Thanks.