Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To derbay dad/ hangin a plasma TV

If you came and installed that cheap channel **** in my house to install a
plasma TV, I would grab you by the slack of your pants and literally heave
you the **** over the stairs, right to the bottom without a dime. I woud
not even offer you an explanation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 31, 12:41*am, "Danimal" wrote:
If you came and installed that cheap channel **** in my house to install a
plasma TV, *I would grab you by the slack of your pants and literally heave
you *the **** over the stairs, right to the bottom without a dime. I woud
not even offer you an explanation.

Thats nice Jackasssimal
Posted to alt.home.repair

lol, look ! another mutt that wouldn't be able to hang a coat straight let
alone a tv set. I bet the bulk of your tools consist of a screwdriver that
has extra bits in the handle.

"ransley" wrote in message
On Dec 31, 12:41 am, "Danimal" wrote:
If you came and installed that cheap channel **** in my house to install a
plasma TV, I would grab you by the slack of your pants and literally heave
you the **** over the stairs, right to the bottom without a dime. I woud
not even offer you an explanation.

Thats nice Jackasssimal

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Danimal" wrote:
If you came and installed that cheap channel **** in my house to install a
plasma TV, I would grab you by the slack of your pants and literally heave
you the **** over the stairs, right to the bottom without a dime. I woud
not even offer you an explanation.

Looks like Dan started his New Year's Eve drinking a few hours early this
year...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Danimal" wrote:
If you came and installed that cheap channel **** in my house to install a
plasma TV, I would grab you by the slack of your pants and literally heave
you the **** over the stairs, right to the bottom without a dime. I woud
not even offer you an explanation.

Looks like Dan started his New Year's Eve drinking a few hours early this
year...

Thank you for reminding me, I'm low on bourbon

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Danimal" wrote in message
lol, look ! another mutt that wouldn't be able to hang a coat straight let
alone a tv set. I bet the bulk of your tools consist of a screwdriver that
has extra bits in the handle.

Feeling a bit inferior, danny? Most people with an imaginative scenario to
belittle another usually are.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default combination tools rock was To derbay dad/ hangin a plasma TV

SBH wrote:
"Danimal" wrote in message
lol, look ! another mutt that wouldn't be able to hang a coat straight let
alone a tv set. I bet the bulk of your tools consist of a screwdriver that
has extra bits in the handle.

Feeling a bit inferior, danny? Most people with an imaginative scenario to
belittle another usually are.

For the record, I've yet to meet an electrician that didn't carry a
10-in-1. And yes, I have one myself. What's wrong with replacing a
whole mess of tools with one that fits in your back pocket? Do you
strap on a tool belt to replace a receptacle, or just shove a 10-in-1,
needlenose, and Kleins in your back pocket and get 'er done?

the Klein 6 in 1 tap is another lifesaver, although I've only ever used
the 6-32, 8-32 and 10-32 taps on mine.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

"ransley" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 12:41 am, "Danimal" wrote:

If you came and installed that cheap channel **** in my house to install a
plasma TV, I would grab you by the slack of your pants and literally heave
you the **** over the stairs, right to the bottom without a dime. I woud
not even offer you an explanation.

Thats nice Jackasssimal

You are the moron asking how to hang a tv
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:59:38 -0330, Danimal wrote:
lol, look ! another mutt that wouldn't be able to hang a coat straight let
alone a tv set. I bet the bulk of your tools consist of a screwdriver that
has extra bits in the handle.

I think most of the extra bits are missing from your screwdriver...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 31, 1:41*am, "Danimal" wrote:
If you came and installed that cheap channel **** in my house to install a
plasma TV, *I would grab you by the slack of your pants and literally heave
you *the **** over the stairs, right to the bottom without a dime. I woud
not even offer you an explanation.

Give me a call when you can actually afford a plasma TV and we'll chat
about the various installation options available.

In the meantime, have a Happy New Year.

LCD or Plasma Davis Electronics Repair 1 April 7th 07 06:10 PM
Experiences with the Parker Metalworking Plasma-Tec40/160yk plasma cutter/TIG welder/arc welder? Malcolm Metalworking 1 March 10th 06 01:19 PM
Plasma TV Alan Electronics 0 October 21st 04 02:35 AM
Why I don't have a plasma or LCD TV either Jeff Strieble Electronics Repair 46 February 7th 04 06:43 AM
Hangin' a door! [email protected] Home Repair 2 August 18th 03 07:13 AM