Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Best home repair books?

Amazon.com Listmania!

The list author says: "In operating a house fix-up and
rental business in my spare time, I have found the
following books to be very useful. If I encounter a repair
that I have never done before, these books are my guides."

Continued: http://xrl.us/HRepair

Any others?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

In article ,
DC wrote:

Amazon.com Listmania!

The list author says: "In attempting to market my crap by spamming usenet,
I have found eating turds to be very useful."

Continued: http://blow-me.com

Any others?

I have a home repair book that advocates shoving a sledge hammer up your
ass.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
DC wrote:

Amazon.com Listmania!

The list author says: "In attempting to market my crap by spamming
usenet, I have found eating turds to be very useful."

Continued: http://blow-me.com

Any others?

I have a home repair book that advocates shoving a sledge hammer up
your ass.

Is it illustrated? You got a scanner?