Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where to get pre-made drawers

A bunch of years ago I bought a
plastic/fiberglass drawer, to be mounted
under a work surface. Unfortunately,
that unit is in a house which I don't
own any more. In the new house I built
a real nice workbench, but would like to
put some shallow drawers under the work
surface. I can build them, however, I
would like to save the time and buy them
pre-built. I heard of such a thing
(probably on this forum), however, when
googling, I come up empty. Does anyone
know of a place where you can buy
pre-built drawers?
Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Art Todesco" wrote in message
A bunch of years ago I bought a plastic/fiberglass drawer, to be mounted
under a work surface. Unfortunately, that unit is in a house which I don't
own any more. In the new house I built a real nice workbench, but would
like to put some shallow drawers under the work surface. I can build them,
however, I would like to save the time and buy them pre-built. I heard of
such a thing (probably on this forum), however, when googling, I come up
empty. Does anyone know of a place where you can buy pre-built drawers?
Thanks.

http://www.drawerbuilder.com/premade...xes-c-134.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 14, 2:11*pm, "charlie" wrote:
"Art Todesco" wrote in message

A bunch of years ago I bought a plastic/fiberglass drawer, to be mounted
under a work surface. *Unfortunately, that unit is in a house which I don't
own any more. *In the new house I built a real nice workbench, but would
like to put some shallow drawers under the work surface. *I can build them,
however, I would like to save the time and buy them pre-built. *I heard of
such a thing (probably on this forum), however, when googling, I come up
empty. *Does anyone know of a place where you can buy pre-built drawers?
Thanks.

http://www.drawerbuilder.com/premade...xes-c-134.html

Wow - Those look great, and the price isn't out of line with reality
either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

charlie wrote:
"Art Todesco" wrote in message
A bunch of years ago I bought a plastic/fiberglass drawer, to be mounted
under a work surface. Unfortunately, that unit is in a house which I don't
own any more. In the new house I built a real nice workbench, but would
like to put some shallow drawers under the work surface. I can build them,
however, I would like to save the time and buy them pre-built. I heard of
such a thing (probably on this forum), however, when googling, I come up
empty. Does anyone know of a place where you can buy pre-built drawers?
Thanks.

http://www.drawerbuilder.com/premade...xes-c-134.html

Thanks Charlie, that looks like just
what I wanted and at a pretty good price.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 14, 5:40*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Dec 14, 2:11*pm, "charlie" wrote:

"Art Todesco" wrote in message

A bunch of years ago I bought a plastic/fiberglass drawer, to be mounted
under a work surface. *Unfortunately, that unit is in a house which I don't
own any more. *In the new house I built a real nice workbench, but would
like to put some shallow drawers under the work surface. *I can build them,
however, I would like to save the time and buy them pre-built. *I heard of
such a thing (probably on this forum), however, when googling, I come up
empty. *Does anyone know of a place where you can buy pre-built drawers?
Thanks.

http://www.drawerbuilder.com/premade...xes-c-134.html

Wow - Those look great, and the price isn't out of line with reality
either.

"the price isn't out of line with reality either."

Don't forget about shipping.

A single $37 drawer costs $15 to ship to my house.

A $44 unit costs close to $17.

Sure, it's cheaper with quantities, but is certainly adds
significantly to the cost.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Dec 14, 5:40 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
[...]

----

well, my actual but unstated point was that i used google. this was the
first one that popped up, of 587,000 possibilities.

http://www.google.com/search?q=premade+drawers

is google broken where you are?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for that Web site. I needed a drawer to fill the space left
where my new wall oven was smaller, vertically, than the old one.
I got a quote from a custom guy in the $300 + range. No doubt he
would do beautiful work, but wow...! So the space has been
vacant, glaring at me. Maybe I can score an inexpensive drawer from
that site, so tx again.

Other advancements were also being made to improve the durability ofthe wristwatch. The faces were replace with ones made of synthetic plastic.This made them much more durable and resistant to breaking and cracking.Another advancement was in the dial wholesale2 Electronics Repair 0 April 19th 08 08:16 PM
Drawers Trent Woodworking 1 January 31st 08 02:22 AM
B&Q drawers Mike....... UK diy 7 January 23rd 08 02:44 PM
How to clean a stain off a machine made or hand made rug reviberation Home Repair 1 June 21st 07 08:03 PM
drawers leonard Woodworking 11 June 20th 05 05:14 PM