Posted to alt.home.repair
charlie charlie is offline

Default Where to get pre-made drawers

"Art Todesco" wrote in message
A bunch of years ago I bought a plastic/fiberglass drawer, to be mounted
under a work surface. Unfortunately, that unit is in a house which I don't
own any more. In the new house I built a real nice workbench, but would
like to put some shallow drawers under the work surface. I can build them,
however, I would like to save the time and buy them pre-built. I heard of
such a thing (probably on this forum), however, when googling, I come up
empty. Does anyone know of a place where you can buy pre-built drawers?
Thanks.

http://www.drawerbuilder.com/premade...xes-c-134.html