Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT Last night's weather

OT Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather?

For example, today I want to go hikiing but not it's going to be
muddy. Maybe it was clear last night and it's not muddy at all.

Rain was predicted for last night and all day today. But today is
clear and maybe last night was. My friends and I were sleeping last
night. How do I find out?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 9, 1:40*pm, mm wrote:
OT *Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather? *

What a good question. Without a good answer, I would look up a
business nearby and give a random call and ask whoever answers the
phone.

Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote:
OT Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather?

For example, today I want to go hikiing but not it's going to be
muddy. Maybe it was clear last night and it's not muddy at all.

Rain was predicted for last night and all day today. But today is
clear and maybe last night was. My friends and I were sleeping last
night. How do I find out?

Assuming you're in the U.S.
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/

Posted to alt.home.repair

"mm" wrote in message
OT Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather? snip

If you go to weather underground you can find a weather station near you and
it should have a weather history. My area does.

For example:

http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...?ID=KTXAUSTI99

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:52:28 -0600, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

mm wrote:
OT Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather?

For example, today I want to go hikiing but not it's going to be
muddy. Maybe it was clear last night and it's not muddy at all.

Rain was predicted for last night and all day today. But today is
clear and maybe last night was. My friends and I were sleeping last
night. How do I find out?

Assuming you're in the U.S.
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/

Wow, this is pretty good.

On the first screen for Past Weather, http://www.nws.noaa.gov/climate/
it gives the min/max temp for the period ending 7AM 2 days ago. The
drop down menu will change that for precipitation for the same period.

Clicking on my part of the map gives a list of cities, and I can pick
mine, and Most Recent, and it gives a report from 12:34AM, just after
midnight, about yesterday's precipitation. So it stops at midnight.

Pretty close, but not exactly what I wanted this time.

Thanks.

P.S. There is a lot of other info too, like each of the previous 6
days.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:55:28 -0600, "Master Betty"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .
OT Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather? snip

If you go to weather underground you can find a weather station near you and
it should have a weather history. My area does.

For example:

http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...?ID=KTXAUSTI99

Jim

This worked well. I started at the home page, picked Maryland, then
Baltimore, then half way down was a link Weather History for this
Location.

Apparently it rained 1.5 inches since midnight! Good thing I stayed
at my desk instead of hiking.

It also had a button for Previous Day, which had 0.18 inches of rain.

http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...?ID=KMDBALTI25

Posted to alt.home.repair

"mm" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:55:28 -0600, "Master Betty"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
. ..
OT Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather? snip

If you go to weather underground you can find a weather station near you
and
it should have a weather history. My area does.

For example:

http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...?ID=KTXAUSTI99

Jim

This worked well. I started at the home page, picked Maryland, then
Baltimore, then half way down was a link Weather History for this
Location.

Apparently it rained 1.5 inches since midnight! Good thing I stayed
at my desk instead of hiking.

It also had a button for Previous Day, which had 0.18 inches of rain.

http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...?ID=KMDBALTI25

http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/ima...lete/borat.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote in
:

OT Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather?

For example, today I want to go hikiing but not it's going to be
muddy. Maybe it was clear last night and it's not muddy at all.

Rain was predicted for last night and all day today. But today is
clear and maybe last night was. My friends and I were sleeping last
night. How do I find out?

And another:

http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/current/KFBG.html

Change FBG with your 3 letter airport code. If you don't know what it is
then start here and bookmark:
http://weather.noaa.gov/index.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 9, 1:40*pm, mm wrote:
OT *Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather? *

For example, today I want to go hikiing but not it's going to be
muddy. *Maybe it was clear last night and it's not muddy at all.

Rain was predicted for last night and all day today. *But today is
clear and maybe last night was. *My friends and I were sleeping last
night. *How do I find out?

If you walk backwards you will walk into yesterday's weather.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:33:17 -0800 (PST), RicodJour
wrote:

On Dec 9, 1:40*pm, mm wrote:
OT *Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather? *

For example, today I want to go hikiing but not it's going to be
muddy. *Maybe it was clear last night and it's not muddy at all.

Rain was predicted for last night and all day today. *But today is
clear and maybe last night was. *My friends and I were sleeping last
night. *How do I find out?

If you walk backwards you will walk into yesterday's weather.

I'll check, but someone else told me I have to look out my back
window.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:45:26 -0600, Red Green
wrote:

mm wrote in
:

OT Is there a website or something that will tell me last night's
weather?

For example, today I want to go hikiing but not it's going to be
muddy. Maybe it was clear last night and it's not muddy at all.

Rain was predicted for last night and all day today. But today is
clear and maybe last night was. My friends and I were sleeping last
night. How do I find out?

And another:

http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/current/KBWI.html

This is pretty good too. Ain't the internets sumpin'?

Change FBG with your 3 letter airport code. If you don't know what it is
then start here and bookmark:
http://weather.noaa.gov/index.html

Thank you and thanks all