Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Kenmore Microwave - 2 fs in 2 ys (2 posts in 2 months)

"RF" wrote in message
Hi Experts,

This model 721.63252 301 has gone belly up for the 2nd time in

2 years.

[bla bla bla]

Didn't we just do this (Kenmore bellyup 2 times x 2 years) to
death on 9/27 and now it is back ?

Kenmore Microwave Oven goes belly up - twice in 2 years.

In article ,
"Jon Danniken" wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote:
RF wrote:

I mean damn.... alot of good people gave lots of great answers
and here it is re-posted anew ?
it is very insulting to those people who gave their time and help
to repost the whole damn lot with no new question and apparently
no work to look at the schemats and links given to the OP.

let me guess ... you didn't like the answers so you went and
found some appliance repair portal that just redirects the
questions back to usenet (s.e.r) ? oh no looks like you just
took it out of (alt.home.repair) and added it to (s.e.e)

next try alt.energy.high-voltage.magnetron

did you thank anybody the first time... for their time

sigh...

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
RF RF is offline

robb wrote:
"RF" wrote in message
Hi Experts,

This model 721.63252 301 has gone belly up for the 2nd time in

2 years.
[bla bla bla]

Didn't we just do this (Kenmore bellyup 2 times x 2 years) to
death on 9/27 and now it is back ?

That was just an examination for that newsgroup and the scores
were a bit low, so I had to try for the professionals :-)

"Jon Danniken" wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote:
RF wrote:

I mean damn.... alot of good people gave lots of great answers
and here it is re-posted anew ?
it is very insulting to those people who gave their time and help
to repost the whole damn lot with no new question and apparently
no work to look at the schemats and links given to the OP.

As I mentioned above, the professionals are the ones to go to.

let me guess ... you didn't like the answers so you went and
found some appliance repair portal that just redirects the
questions back to usenet (s.e.r) ? oh no looks like you just
took it out of (alt.home.repair) and added it to (s.e.e)

Wrong, wrong and wrong. I relied on that oven purely to boil
water and, because I have numerous other appliances, there
was no rush and I'm still in no rush.

next try alt.energy.high-voltage.magnetron

did you thank anybody the first time... for their time

Very near the end of the thread I wrote:

"Thanks to all for your efforts.

I have ordered Diode A ($16 incl shipping)and now
I am waiting for the sparks to fly :-) "

Use your glasses next time.

sigh...