Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Exhaust vent moisture

Do they make some kind of heat tape for wrapping exhaust vents,(over
stove). I have water dripping down vents when it gets really cold
outside. The house was built 1979 and has metal exhaust.
Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Mc wrote:
Do they make some kind of heat tape for wrapping exhaust vents,(over
stove). I have water dripping down vents when it gets really cold
outside. The house was built 1979 and has metal exhaust.
Thanks.

Hi,
You need insulation wrap.

dryer exhaust vent cover MiamiCuse Home Repair 8 March 16th 09 07:08 PM
Exhaust vent: sal Home Repair 20 February 28th 09 11:25 PM
Exhaust pipe in chimney vent Romanise UK diy 4 April 30th 08 06:54 AM
Exhaust pipe in chimney vent Romanise Home Repair 4 April 30th 08 06:54 AM
Moisture around AC vent jeffc Home Repair 3 August 30th 06 10:33 PM