Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof torch.

My roofing torch was not putting out much flame the other day so I
used a fine needle like tool with a handle to open up the nozzel. I
keep it outside with the tank covered with greenhouse plastic. This
time I sprayed some wd40 on the nozzel when I put it down for a spell.
Should I put some oil on the nozzel too or will the wd 40 be
sufficient.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You should wrap the nozzle in cotton, and then wrap with tar
paper, and soak the cotton in gasoline. Sprinkle on
tequilla, and some cinnamon.

Oh, you didn't say "sufficient to...... do...... what......"

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"joevan" wrote in message
My roofing torch was not putting out much flame the other
day so I
used a fine needle like tool with a handle to open up the
nozzel. I
keep it outside with the tank covered with greenhouse
plastic. This
time I sprayed some wd40 on the nozzel when I put it down
for a spell.
Should I put some oil on the nozzel too or will the wd 40 be
sufficient.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 08:45:04 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

You should wrap the nozzle in cotton, and then wrap with tar
paper, and soak the cotton in gasoline. Sprinkle on
tequilla, and some cinnamon.

Oh, you didn't say "sufficient to...... do...... what......"

To protect it so it will not clog up again.
I don't want to eat it, just keep it from rusting again.