Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When you're ready to sell your home...

.... you'll need some pictures.

Check out this creative rendition of an idyllic cottage.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-for-sale.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:55:00 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

... you'll need some pictures.

Check out this creative rendition of an idyllic cottage.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-for-sale.html

A good reason to not live in the UK.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
... you'll need some pictures.

Check out this creative rendition of an idyllic cottage.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-for-sale.html

I bet the heating bill is economical too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
... you'll need some pictures.

Check out this creative rendition of an idyllic cottage.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-for-sale.html

I bet the heating bill is economical too.

Yeah, and everybody has a nice tan all year round. Cook dinner just by
holding it out the window on a plate for a minute, very handy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

... you'll need some pictures.

Check out this creative rendition of an idyllic cottage.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...agents-fail-to
-mention-the-two-power-stations-next-door-to-idyllic-cottage-for-sale.h
tml

I bet there's no insect pest worries in or outside, ya think? Bet all that
green brush around is plastic.