Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem finding Wall Sconce replacement locknut

Greetings,

I need a new glass shade and locknut for a living room wall sconce.
I do not know the name brand but I have attached a photo of the
locknut.
Does anyone have any ideas where I can get one or what name brand this
may be?
If it is of help the fixture uses a g9 bulb and probably came from
Home Depot. (Which cannot provide any help in-store when presented
with the sample locknut and doesn't carry any fitting shades).

Thanks,

http://tinyurl.com/lyeqf2
http://tinyurl.com/m3hqoj
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 16, 10:58*am, "
wrote:
Greetings,

I need a new glass shade and locknut for a living room wall sconce.
I do not know the name brand but I have attached a photo of the
locknut.
Does anyone have any ideas where I can get one or what name brand this
may be?
If it is of help the fixture uses a g9 bulb and probably came from
Home Depot. (Which cannot provide any help in-store when presented
with the sample locknut and doesn't carry any fitting shades).

Thanks,

http://tinyurl.com/lyeqf2http://tinyurl.com/m3hqoj

OMG, I remember those being in the doctor's office when I was a kid.
Fortunately this means they probably aren't made with metric hardware.
Parts should be findable at a local lamp shop and most hardware stores
carry the parts. You could also salvage something off an old lamp
picked up at Goodwill.

Jimmie

LED bed lamp or wall sconce? [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 30th 08 04:54 PM
need help finding metric bearing locknut Randy Metalworking 5 January 8th 08 05:12 PM
Wall Sconce Recall Greg Home Repair 5 March 23rd 07 10:26 PM
Wall Sconce Recall Greg Home Ownership 5 March 23rd 07 10:26 PM
Replacement Thermostatic Blend Valve (problem finding one) Mike Myers UK diy 4 May 31st 06 07:46 PM