Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Why I hate Norm Abrams

On Aug 24, 2:58*pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"willshak" wrote

It's just entertainment, and not a learning program. I suppose many of
the viewers don't have any thoughts of building anything they see on the
show, or even have the tools to build it. I put it in the same category
of shows like "How It's Made" and "American Chopper", where the viewer is
not looking for a way to make a Hockey helmet or a custom motorcycle.

American Chopper is less and less about motorcycles. It more and more
about the Tuetel family soap opera. *And watch daddy get rich while he
drives his sons away. *There has been a couple recent episodes where less
than ten minutes of the show had anything to do with building a bike.

Is the show even on any more? *I have not seen any new episodes since
Spring.
IMHO it has always been about the drama and I don't really think daddy drove
his sons away, more like pushed them out of the nest. *It was mostly Sr..'s
fault for putting up with the nonsense for all those years.
I would have fired both of the sons long before now. *Mikey is pretty much a
distraction, no more no less. *Paul Jr., *no work ethic.

Leon.... it's not real any more. It is the writing crews of Day Of Our
Lives...or As The Stomach Turns.