Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Haier HD305 Dehumidifier Problem ... Will not drain from hose

Likely the hose is clogged. Screw the short drain hose onto
the end of your garden hose, and turn the water on. You'll
likely seee a bunch of dirt fly out the hose end.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jason" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a Haier HD305 Dehumidifier that was working for the
past couple
of years. For some reason, it no longer drains from the
attached
hose. Instead, it fills up the bucket with water, meaning
that I need
to empty it out from time to time. I'm trying to figure out
what
happened. I took the hose apart and there doesn't appear to
be any
blockage. Nothing seems to "pop out". Any reason why it is
not
draining through the hose anymore?

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

"Jason" wrote in message

Hello,

I have a Haier HD305 Dehumidifier that was working for the
past couple
of years. *For some reason, it no longer drains from the
attached
hose. *Instead, it fills up the bucket with water, meaning
that I need
to empty it out from time to time. *I'm trying to figure out
what
happened. *I took the hose apart and there doesn't appear to
be any
blockage. *Nothing seems to "pop out". *Any reason why it is
not
draining through the hose anymore?

Thanks

Also, check if water runs out of the unit with the hose unhooked. If
it does, then the problem is likely the hose. IF not, then the tube
inside the unit may need to be cleaned out. They generally work by
the water going into the tube first and if it can't flow out that way,
then it spills into the bucket inside.
Posted to alt.home.repair

mine is brand new and new hose still won't drain out the hose
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/8/2016 9:34 AM, wrote:
mine is brand new and new hose still won't drain out the hose

Is the new hose supposed to drain out the hose? I thought water drained
out.

--
..
Christopher A. Young