Posted to alt.home.repair

Default need washer fixed

does anybody have any ideas of how to fix a washing machine that does not
drain. or know someone who can do it cheap? any input will be appreciated
thank you.
-------------------------------------
liz

Posted to alt.home.repair

How about post to usenet the regular way, instead of the
Sucko company?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"kerushpapa" wrote in
message
m...

does anybody have any ideas of how to fix a washing machine
that does not
drain. or know someone who can do it cheap? any input will
be appreciated
thank you.
-------------------------------------
liz

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

How about post to usenet the regular way, instead of the
Sucko company?

--

Will you PLEASE STOP reposting the ****ing spam link?
Posted to alt.home.repair

kerushpapa wrote:
does anybody have any ideas of how to fix a washing machine that does not
drain. or know someone who can do it cheap? any input will be appreciated
thank you.
-------------------------------------
liz

If this is a real problem and not just spam, in a pinch, if you have a
drain low enough, you can lower the drain hose down to the floor and it
will drain via gravity. Not so sure about front loaders.

Oh, one more thing. Legitimate or not, asking for a cheap fix makes
"the st*cco company" look like a company that uses "cheap fixes" to get
the job done cheap.

Silly me, I just noticed you asked for someone to do it cheap but didn't
bother to tell us where you live. Hmm... ???

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Tony wrote:

If this is a real problem and not just spam

The stucco company is NOTHING BUT a money-making venture by the
website's owner. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING coming from there *is* spam,
whether the poster knows it or not.

Please help to stop the a.h.r. invasion by refusing to participate in
threads originating there.

Every post from there, and every response that includes their link,
exacerbates the problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

kerushpapa wrote:
does anybody have any ideas of how to spam usenet incessently?

Delivered via http://www.thesuckocompany.com

**** off sucko spammer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
Tony wrote:

If this is a real problem and not just spam

The stucco company is NOTHING BUT a money-making venture by the
website's owner. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING coming from there *is* spam,
whether the poster knows it or not.

Please help to stop the a.h.r. invasion by refusing to participate in
threads originating there.

Every post from there, and every response that includes their link,
exacerbates the problem.

If you forgive me I won't tell anyone that you dim your closet lights. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

"kerushpapa" wrote in message

does anybody have any ideas of how to fix a washing machine that does not
drain. or know someone who can do it cheap? any input will be appreciated
thank you.

Bob Fuller will do good work cheap. I'd give him a call. He only charges
$20 for a service call and has contacts to get parts cheap.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"kerushpapa" wrote in message
does anybody have any ideas of how to fix a washing machine that does not
drain. or know someone who can do it cheap? any input will be appreciated
thank you.

Bob Fuller will do good work cheap. I'd give him a call. He only charges
$20 for a service call and has contacts to get parts cheap.

He must be one sharp cookie!
Fixes washing machines and is a Deputy Coroner for Warrick County, Indiana!

--Winston

FOLLOWUP -- GE Profile washer not working [FIXED] Ignoramus19266 Home Repair 4 February 23rd 09 07:58 PM
fixed it! sashmo Electronics Repair 5 August 2nd 08 09:14 PM
FOR INFO - Hoover washer dryer fault fixed Roger Wareham UK diy 0 December 21st 05 10:52 AM
Fixed Maytag Neptune washer James Sweet Electronics Repair 9 December 8th 05 11:45 AM
Stationary planers - fixed head or fixed table? Steve Turner Woodworking 5 July 12th 03 02:15 AM