Posted to alt.home.repair

Default It's hot inside!!!

I have waited too long to replace my broken window a/c unit and now the
heat is on. I'm desperate.
The one I want (whirlpool 8000 BTU) claims to be Whirlpools quietest
ever. The problem is no store in Los Angeles carries it. I am going to
buy it direct from Whirlpool. Lowes and Home Depot carry the standard
6000 BTU's (and it's slim picking now) but they are all terribly LOUD.

Anyone care to comment on a good a/c unit?

--
WILLIAM21
Posted to alt.home.repair

WILLIAM21 wrote in
:

I have waited too long to replace my broken window a/c unit and now the
heat is on. I'm desperate.
The one I want (whirlpool 8000 BTU) claims to be Whirlpools quietest
ever. The problem is no store in Los Angeles carries it. I am going to
buy it direct from Whirlpool. Lowes and Home Depot carry the standard
6000 BTU's (and it's slim picking now) but they are all terribly LOUD.

Anyone care to comment on a good a/c unit?

Same exact post as May 8th. Troll or not, wasting peoples time.

Subject: It's hot inside!!!
From: Dave-Morris
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:26:58 +0100