Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair

Default Garden Hose for transfer of K1 Oil ?

"Cwatters" wrote in message
o.uk...

"RBM" wrote in message
Why would they be "fined" for having the misfortune of a fuel tank leak?

because they should maintain it so it doesn't leak. Old ones should be
replaced by bunded tanks (twin wall).

You use the word "should" as though you are the authority. I'm sure every
state,city, county, and town have their own rules, and it seems that Stan's
neighbor could have been in compliance, in his jurisdiction, when the leak
occured. He certainly didn't indicate that he wasn't

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair

"RBM" wrote in message

"Cwatters" wrote in
message o.uk...

"RBM" wrote in message
Why would they be "fined" for having the misfortune of a fuel tank
leak?

because they should maintain it so it doesn't leak. Old ones should be
replaced by bunded tanks (twin wall).

You use the word "should" as though you are the authority. I'm sure every
state,city, county, and town have their own rules, and it seems that
Stan's neighbor could have been in compliance, in his jurisdiction, when
the leak occured. He certainly didn't indicate that he wasn't

My appologies, I really got screwed up on the progression of this thread.
So you're saying that where you live, there is a requirement to dig up
existing oil tanks and replace them?

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote in message
m...
The Ranger wrote:

Sigh.

Oil COMES from the ground. The government goes
to great lengths to put a bunch of it BACK in the ground.

But let an individual do so, and it's the end of the world.

Your ignorance is staggering. I truly hope you drink water
that's been poluted because the "nanny state" wasn't there
to force that individual to clean up the mess he created.

I'm in Texas. We know about oil.

Y'all're just poser, nothing more than a Mississippi reject. Y'all don't
know dick.

Some pussies from Washington were nosing around not
long ago trying to discover why 70% of my neighbors
are bald.

We run 'em off with a shotgun.

Reality will eventually break those glasses y'all're wearin'.

The Ranger

Rewinding a Garden Hose? W. eWatson Home Repair 38 August 9th 08 05:08 PM
Hose adapter - Facuet to Garden Hose? MP Home Repair 7 July 26th 07 02:43 AM
garden hose leakage SeaKan Home Repair 9 April 16th 06 07:32 PM
How to fix my garden hose? Oscar_Lives Home Repair 5 April 21st 05 09:29 PM
Air Hose as Garden Hose?? Derek Metalworking 11 March 23rd 05 09:25 AM