Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spring cleaning list

Most years, the church has a spring cleaning. We pull out
the chairs, vacuum the carpets, and so on. Wash the windows,
wipe the walls, rake the grass, scrub the baptismal font.

This year, I'm expecting to be asked to help lead the
efforts. What are some church cleaning things that are often
forgotten? I'd like to make a sort of Biblical or Book of
Mormon theme.

Thinking to make everyone a shephard of the building. Not
that we'll move in a flock of sheep. But, that we can all be
caretakers. I was thinking to make a couple shephards
crooks, and put dusting pads on the curves, so people can
use the crooks to dust the tops of door frames, etc.

Any other cute or catchy ideas?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Spring cleaning Kalarama Home Repair 0 April 15th 09 05:59 PM
Spring cleaning: outside tiles and window frames PTII ODB Home Repair 0 September 23rd 06 10:42 PM
Spring cleaning: outside tiles and window frames. buffalobill Home Repair 1 September 23rd 06 01:29 AM
Spring Cleaning The Shop Tom Watson Woodworking 16 April 19th 05 08:44 PM
20 HP Kohler Spring Cleaning Red Ryder Home Repair 2 May 18th 04 02:37 PM