Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Milwaukee Combo Kit - Worth it?

I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for $375
but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal, really good
deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rmorton" wrote in message
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for $375
but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal, really good
deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

Depending on what is in the combo and if you use them, yes. Milwaukee is
one of the better tool makers.

I've seen it for $529

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rmorton" wrote in message
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for $375
but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal, really good
deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

Google Milwaukee combo kit. That shows all combo kits. WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

"WW" wrote in message
news

"rmorton" wrote in message
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for $375
but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal, really good
deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

Google Milwaukee combo kit. That shows all combo kits. WW

http://www.atlas-machinery.com/produ...-Ion-Batteries

od

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rmorton" wrote in message
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for $375
but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal, really good
deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

Wow...where are you buying it?

od

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
rmorton spewed forth:
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for
$375 but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal,
really good deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

No...absolutely a rip off.
Please give me the name of the store or person trying to defraud you and I
will personally visit them tonight and take care of it

Posted to alt.home.repair

"ChairMan" wrote in message
.com...
In ,
rmorton spewed forth:
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for
$375 but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal,
really good deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

No...absolutely a rip off.
Please give me the name of the store or person trying to defraud you and I
will personally visit them tonight and take care of it

How "HOT" is it??? LOL...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"benick" wrote in message

"ChairMan" wrote in message
.com...
In ,
rmorton spewed forth:
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for
$375 but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal,
really good deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

No...absolutely a rip off.
Please give me the name of the store or person trying to defraud you and
I will personally visit them tonight and take care of it

How "HOT" is it??? LOL...

Maybe it "fell off the back of a truck."

od

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rmorton" wrote in message
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for $375
but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal, really good
deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

It's too late.

Posted to alt.home.repair

olddog wrote:

"rmorton" wrote in message
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for
$375 but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal,
really good deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

Wow...where are you buying it?

od

After the comments, SWMBO allowed me to buy the combo kit and it is now
charging in the shop. Stumbled across this deal at Homedepot. Price
was reduced to $449 and then another $75 off through 05/06. Local Home
Depot only had one and couldn't find any on line. Thanks for the help
in convincing the boss that I needed a new toy.