Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tankless Hot water syatem?

Hello,

I just had a person that rates houses for energy efficiency come and
rate our house. One of his suggestions he made was to pull out my existing
Gas fired hot water tank and install a Tankless hot water heating system.
We don't have a family living here only my wife and I and we're both away
through the day working .....so the hot water demand is only morning and
evenings. It makes sense when he explains it. He says "why have a large tank
down there heating water 24/7 when your demand is about an hour a day?"
Are there any disadvantages to this tankless system? Does anybody here
have one that would care to comment? Thanks.. Jim

tankless hot water rb Home Repair 9 April 29th 08 03:16 AM
Tankless water heater? Ranger Home Repair 2 September 5th 07 08:18 AM
tankless water system v. newish water heater cjra Home Repair 13 January 16th 05 05:50 PM
tankless water system v. newish water heater cjra Home Ownership 10 January 11th 05 04:59 PM
Tankless water heaters? Steve Turner Home Repair 22 June 11th 04 07:39 PM