Posted to alt.home.repair

Default help identify hardware from corner cabinet

The mechanism that my kitchen corner cabinet pivots on broke. I'm
trying to find a new one. There's no brand name on it and only one
small logo. Would the folks here take a look at the photo and see if
the recognize it.

What is the brand name. If you know of a supplier, I'd appreciate
that too.

TIA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 21, 2:29*pm, peterstj wrote:
The mechanism that my kitchen corner cabinet pivots on broke. *I'm
trying to find a new one. *There's no brand name on it and only one
small logo. *Would the folks here take a look at the photo and see if
the recognize it.

What is the brand name. *If you know of a supplier, I'd appreciate
that too.

TIA

Sorry. Forgot the URL. Here it is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~psjwork/data/piviot.html

Thank you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 21, 2:31*pm, peterstj wrote:
On Apr 21, 2:29*pm, peterstj wrote:

The mechanism that my kitchen corner cabinet pivots on broke. *I'm
trying to find a new one. *There's no brand name on it and only one
small logo. *Would the folks here take a look at the photo and see if
the recognize it.

What is the brand name. *If you know of a supplier, I'd appreciate
that too.

TIA

Sorry. *Forgot the URL. *Here it is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~psjwork/data/piviot.html

Thank you.

Looks like an earlier Amerock logo. Check out their web site
http://www.amerock.com and look for the company history link. I think
your logo is from the 50's to the 70's.

Posted to alt.home.repair

peterstj wrote:
On Apr 21, 2:29 pm, peterstj wrote:
The mechanism that my kitchen corner cabinet pivots on broke. I'm
trying to find a new one. There's no brand name on it and only one
small logo. Would the folks here take a look at the photo and see if
the recognize it.

What is the brand name. If you know of a supplier, I'd appreciate
that too.

TIA

Sorry. Forgot the URL. Here it is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~psjwork/data/piviot.html

Thank you.

I can print out your pictures and show them to a friend
of mine who started working in a cabinet shop when he was
a boy of 11 years. He's 65 now so I believe he may just
have seen that hardware before.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

peterstj wrote:
On Apr 21, 2:29 pm, peterstj wrote:
The mechanism that my kitchen corner cabinet pivots on broke. I'm
trying to find a new one. There's no brand name on it and only one
small logo. Would the folks here take a look at the photo and see if
the recognize it.

What is the brand name. If you know of a supplier, I'd appreciate
that too.

TIA

Sorry. Forgot the URL. Here it is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~psjwork/data/piviot.html

Thank you.

What on earth does this hinge do - cartwheels around the kitchen? Never
seen anything remotely like it )

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Apr 21, 2:31 pm, peterstj wrote:
On Apr 21, 2:29 pm, peterstj wrote:

The mechanism that my kitchen corner cabinet pivots on broke. I'm
trying to find a new one. There's no brand name on it and only one
small logo. Would the folks here take a look at the photo and see if
the recognize it.
What is the brand name. If you know of a supplier, I'd appreciate
that too.
TIA

Sorry. Forgot the URL. Here it is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~psjwork/data/piviot.html

Thank you.

Looks like an earlier Amerock logo. Check out their web site
http://www.amerock.com and look for the company history link. I think
your logo is from the 50's to the 70's.

Beat me to it- I remember that logo well, from spending childhood
Saturdays sorting out the junk pile in the warehouse at my father's
construction company. Unless the company has service parts available,
best shot at a replacement is a salvage warehouse, either commercial or
something like Habitat ReStore. Probably have to buy an whole corner
unit to get it.

(Looks on web site, out of boredom)
http://www.amerock.com/enUS/Product/9895EL_-_Post_Hardware_Set_For_Custom_Wood_Shelving_Applic ations__For_Full-Round_Turn-A-Shelf_.html

No picture, but the words sound about right.....

--
aem sends...

soffit over corner cabinet? none[_3_] Home Ownership 6 August 12th 07 09:28 AM
Giganto-TV cabinet - File 1 of 1 - yEnc "Corner TV cabinet.JPG" 69236 bytes (1/1) Steve Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 April 1st 07 03:37 AM
cabinet hardware Renata Woodworking 9 September 11th 06 07:08 PM
CORNER CABINET J T Woodworking 2 January 6th 06 04:41 PM
CABINET HARDWARE J T Woodworking 2 October 20th 05 02:30 PM