Posted to alt.home.repair

Default help identify hardware from corner cabinet

peterstj wrote:
On Apr 21, 2:29 pm, peterstj wrote:
The mechanism that my kitchen corner cabinet pivots on broke. I'm
trying to find a new one. There's no brand name on it and only one
small logo. Would the folks here take a look at the photo and see if
the recognize it.

What is the brand name. If you know of a supplier, I'd appreciate
that too.

TIA

Sorry. Forgot the URL. Here it is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~psjwork/data/piviot.html

Thank you.

I can print out your pictures and show them to a friend
of mine who started working in a cabinet shop when he was
a boy of 11 years. He's 65 now so I believe he may just
have seen that hardware before.

TDD