Posted to alt.home.repair
dk dk is offline

Default crack in mortar

Hello,

I have steps leading up to my stoop and in the place where they meet
there is a crack in the mortar. My house is less that 3 years old. How
do I fix the mortar? I could go to the home deport and get some
concrete like caulk, but I'd like for the repair be unnoticeable.

TIA
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 15, 8:02*pm, "
wrote:
dk wrote:
Hello,

I have steps leading up to my stoop and in the place where they meet
there is a crack in the mortar. *My house is less that 3 years old. *How
do I fix the mortar? *I could go to the home deport and get some
concrete like caulk, but I'd like for the repair be unnoticeable.

TIA

Get some flexible caulk (gray) for exterior masonry use.

Only patch it if it has stopped dropping, otherwise you will be
patching the patch failry soon.