Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Stick this in your wind power pipe and smoke it.

Tony Hwang wrote:
wind blows pretty well 24/7/365. Here even now we have an option ...

I'm still waiting to hear which wind farm is in and where this magical
location is so I can check out its production figures and the
climatological records.

And, of course, the utility grid to which it's connected that is going
100% green in the very near future so I can see it's long term
planning/construction plan.

Solar Heating / Wind Power / Solar Power / UK Grants [email protected] UK diy 112 April 6th 10 11:41 AM
Wind power plant [email protected] Electronics Repair 8 April 17th 08 06:45 PM
Third World Wind Power Gadget Inspector UK diy 4 October 28th 07 12:26 AM
Wind Power (OT) John UK diy 226 March 25th 07 10:52 PM
DIY roof mount wind power? anyone? Jim UK diy 65 November 25th 05 09:16 AM