Posted to alt.society.labor-union,sci.med.nursing,alt.autos.ford,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Post-Americanism and the Great Silencing

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:10:43 -0600 (MDT), crk wrote:

Post-Americanism and the Great Silencing

Given that our immigration policies are so overwhelmingly detrimental
to our country, why don't we change them? And why is there so little
honesty about the realities of the immigration in our nation's public
sphere? Why is it that, in the midst of this nightmare, we have two
presidential candidates who not only barely mention America's most
pressing problem, but actually support amnesty for illegal immigrants
and increases in our immigration quotas?

As we saw in The Great Silencing, the restriction of discussion on
immigration is part of a broader taboo against criticism of minorities
by whites. The taboo is the result of leukophobic stereotypes that
paint any manifestation of white ethnocentrism, no matter how
reasonable, as the thin end of the wedge that will eventually lead to
lynchings and genocide. As William McGowan has documented in Coloring
the News, the American press has a long history of assimilating
attempts to restrict immigration with Nazism and other forms of
"racism." Krikorian documents that the Mexican government has done the
same thing.

This rigid hostility to white ethnocentrism has given rise to what
Krikorian calls a "post-American" elite, which I have elsewhere called
"the destructive class."
http://whiteamerica.us/index.php/art...ructive_class/

This elite identifies with humanity at large rather than with any
particular nation, rejects the legitimacy of the United States as a
distinct nation-state, and promotes multicultural tolerance as the
highest value.

There is no issue on which elite and majority opinion are more at
odds: 60 percent of the American public sees current immigration
levels as a threat to the vital interests of the United States, but
only 14 percent of elites do. However, since the elites control the
dominant organs of political commentary, the legitimate rage of the
American majority can find no voice.

If America is ever to wake up from the immigration nightmare, the
white majority must rebel against the great silencing and assert its
right to judge what is best for the country without worrying about
wounding minority self-esteem or incurring the wrath of the elites. If
we don't, we can expect to see the complexion and character of our
nation change at the same dizzying speed as our government continues
to put the interests of immigrants above our own.

Excerpted from

America's Immigration Nightmare
By Ian Jobling
http://whiteamerica.us/index.php/art...ion_krikorian/

I apologize for this off topic article. I do think that left "as is"
this immigration problem will destroy America.

ted
Posted to alt.society.labor-union,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Global Merchant and Banker government partnership and other Leaders
with a chip against America and Americans especially white Americans.

Post-Americanism and the Great Silencing Bill Noble[_3_] Metalworking 0 March 15th 09 02:40 AM
silencing a pump Tim Downie UK diy 9 February 13th 09 04:29 PM
OT - Diplomacy in the Post-9/11 Era -- "European governments are not able any more to ask their people for great sacrifices" Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 0 November 17th 07 04:17 PM
Silencing a door once and for all!! slakka Home Repair 16 March 1st 07 01:18 AM
Great IDeas for a new home "OLD POST"? HotRod Home Repair 7 May 5th 05 01:15 AM